Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i has my tubes tied 8 yrs ago during a c section is it possible to have a tubal reversal

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Once you get tubes tied yes you can get them untied. Talk to your dr. Goodluck Hun

    Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 7:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

  • If I remember right you can as long as you didn't get them cut and burned and just tied.

    Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

  • My sister had her tubes done when she was 21. She had 2 kids & didn't want any more. Several years later & with her second husband, they decided they wanted more kids. She had it reversed & got pregnant on the first try. They went on to have another baby after that one. Best Wishes.

    Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

  • It's possible, but doesn't always work.

    Answer by missanc at 10:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

  • You can but it's very expensive and not covered by insurance. Years ago it was $15,000 so I'm sure it's more now. Their was one clinic in (new brunfuls?) texas that does it cheaper as an outreach to woman. You might want to google it to find more info.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.