loosing weight when pregnant 8 weeks to 16 :( cant eat much to sick, is anyone else like this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My aunt lost with all 3 pregnancies. But once the sickness stopped she was alright
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I lost weight in the beginning. My morning sickness never stopped, but I finally went on meds for it and is has slowed considerably. I'm now 34 weeks and 5 lbs over my prepregnancy weight.

Answer by missanc at 8:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I haven't had any morning sickness at all, and i've lost weight! But, with my last baby, I lost 20ish pounds from the beginning to 7 1/2 months, and from there, I only put on 9 pounds. She was born perfectly healthy.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I"m 14wks now and still not fulling gain back my appetite and still feeling nauseous at times. I think the worst sickness is btw 6wks to 11wks for me. My ob told me if by 14wks I"m still feeling nauseous then it's because the vitamin that I'm taking
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I lost 10 pounds in my first trimester last time; by the time DD was born I had gained 40. As long as you are eating healthy foods, taking your vitamins, etc and the doctor isn't concerned, you can relax. This time around I am actually starting to gain sooner, yay! And I only lost about five pounds this time, too. If the sickness gets really bad, though, you should ask you doctor about something to help with it. I knew a girl who had hyperemesis gravidarum and couldn't keep anything down until the doctor gave her a prescription to help with the sickness.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It happens and its not a big deal. Eat small portions seveal times throughout the day. Focus of protein; it helps with the nausea.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 11:37 AM on Jun. 4, 2010