What defines ghetto to you?

Me, seeing a 2 year old out on the sidewalk with nothing but a diaper on, no shoes, and no parent in site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hmm, my definition of ghetto would be a rundown apt building where crack dealers & gang bangers live. What you've described to me isn't ghetto, its child abuse & I'd be calling CPS.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i agree with nyx7! crack heads and gang bangers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i asked a similar question not too long ago.....here is the link.....

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/423091/do_you_get_annoyed_by_people_who_act_ghetto

but be carefull i got bashed for using the term ghetto....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• anon 9:08 you'll get bashed over anything you post here! it's amazing what people say while hiding behind a computer screan!
    but you are right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Chuck E Cheese LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• " an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city"

The definition of ghetto has nothing to do with with babies in diapers on sidewalks.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• anyone with no class & no respect is ghetto to me. They can be rich, but they're attitude & character can certainly make them ghetto.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• run down houses, scary looking people walking around when you drive into the ghetto the first thing you do is lock your doors lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• What you said, OP. Criminals, houses and children that aren't taken care of, men and women who walk around like they just crawled out of a dumpster, anyone being loud and using disgusting language thinking they are so badass because of that, and parents not bothering to watch their children, allowing them to run wild in the neighborhood, at stores, and doctor's offices.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I feel Ghetto is people that do no have respect for themselves and others.. They use loud voices and curse in public or around kids. I feel Ghetto is a term that is misused alot, bc it is usally directed to the black race.. but have seen ghetto people, and ghetto things, and ghetto whatever from all races..... So I think you have to make your def of GHETTO bc it comes in all kinds of ways!!!!!!!
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 10:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2010