Is this wrong?To have this kind of thought pop in my head???

I run a daycare in my home and the other day I had one of my new enrolled kids father come to check on his kids.(I have never seen him before this) When I opened up the door and saw him I was like damn he is fu#ken hot.
Is it wrong to think this way when your married?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's natural - the only thing wrong would be if you acted upon your feelings.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• You are married...not dead! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• no...i think guys are hot still. I'll even tell my husband. He don't care. I even told my husband the other day that i thought the chick in the movie Time Travelers Wife was hot and if i was a big lesbian i would do her. Then he said its because her face scream "F me" I was like "oh you think so"...i'm glad we can play like that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• yea me and mine joke about other stars and entertainers. its human. very natural to be attracted, doesnt mean you love hubby any less or are any less attracted to him. i was just bragging the other day about how hot Channing Tatum is, and all hubby did was roll his eyes (and of course waits his turn for the next hot female to be on the screen so he can return the favor!)
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Haha, my husband hates Channing Tatum. I think he is the second hottest guy I've seen. My husband is first, obviously. :]
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Humans are beautiful beings, there is nothing wrong with a little appreciation ;~)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:32 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Thinking it is nothing, and nothing wrong with appreciating how someone looks or acts. Acting on it when married is a different story.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• normal!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:15 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My mom always told me "You can window shop, but that doesn't mean you're going to buy the merchendise." Meaning .. We're not dead, we're married. You can appriciate someone's appereance without cheating.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• yes it's wrong. if you were satisfied in your marriage you not have the need to "window shop".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2010