Do you have McDonalds Shrek glasses?

Will you return them for a refund as part of the recall? And WHY WHY WHY is this not posted on MCDONALDS website yet??? I bought my daughter one, she loves it, but we will be returning it and buying a safe drinking glass for her to replace it.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 9:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They've REALLY got to start making things here in America! Apparently you can't trust overseas production. This recall is going to cost more than if they had made them here!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Really.....I am not going to worry about it. I read the article in the link and I think it would be a very small chance that it could be harmful. They are trying to protect themseves from lawsuits.....always. It is a bunch of crazy stuff ......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'm going to return mine. My kids pick it up with their hands to drink, then put their hands on their food if they are eating foods like sandwiches or finger foods, so they are exposed to cadmium that way and even though it's not always harmful in a small dose, it accumulates in your blood like lead does, through small exposures over a period of time so I won't chance it just for a $2 cup lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I had no clue there was a recall.
    Last night while my husband and I were ordering at a McD's, he asked if I wanted to buy the Shrek glasses they had on display in the lobby. I told him we had enough junk already.
    I'm glad we didn't, not only because of the recall, but because when I was putting the dishes away this morning I noticed that we have a ton of those huge plastic cups that he buys when new movies come out and they take up too much space.
    I'll be going through our cabinets soon and throwing out the junk. I don't want to end up on the show called "Hoarders."
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010