5 months trying to get preg on meds and nothing :(

I've been on clonid for 5 months and nothing the first month I had a miscarriage :( this month I hade egg white discharge!! And had sex that day and the day after I'm on cd 32 out of a 36 day cycle and I've been having very dull cramps not like when I'm about to get my period been very emotional and sleepy I'm wondering what the chances are of me being pregnant any advise?? Thanx ladies

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 9:56 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi there. i know it is frustrating. but don't lose your hopes. Have considered taking vitex? i have just started. i have heard so many good things about it.
    DeLaiz

Answer by DeLaiz at 10:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• There is definately a chance. The fact that you had EWCM is a good thing because many women on Clomid do not have it or have very little.

Hopefully this is you month. BABY DUST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I just got af I'm so upset, I've never tried vitex, only clomid I have no clue what to do I stopped going to my specialist bec she was charging me an arm and a leg help me!!!
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 10:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2010

• Try Vitex, I have heard about many women that took Clomid for a while and it didn't work, but after taking vitex for only one month they became pregnant. I have been taking it for almost a week now. I just came off of Depo provera, so I have no idea when I will be able to get pregnant, I hope soon. You can buy Vitex at the GNC store or event he whole food store. Good luck
    DeLaiz

Answer by DeLaiz at 11:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2010

• I'm on cd 2 when do I start taking it and what's the dosage
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 12:02 AM on Jun. 6, 2010