hello i ready have a 3 year daughter

well my question is im not bleeding as much,but im pregant i want to know will the bleeding stop and the pregancy will be 100% fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• jow far along are you it is normal to bleed the first trimester i did and i have a 3yr old daughter and a 1yr old son
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It's not normal to bleed like you're on your period in the first trimester. It's normal to spot, but not to bleed any heavier then spotting. Talk to your OB.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I worked with a woman who bleed during all of her pregnancies -- the 1st 2 ended in miscarriage and her 3rd she did have a healthy child. I had bleeding during my 3rd pregnancy- and it ended in miscarriage.
    I suggest you go to the doctor and get checked out and have them monitor you. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2010