How much did you spend on your wedding? (overall)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• $100-courthouse wedding

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i would say close to 3,000
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• We spent about $5,000. We had about 125 people and it was great. My husband talked me into have the wedding and I would not change it for the world! That $5,000 included everything from food, my dress, cake, DJ, photographer, flowers, 2 wine bottles on each table, and a drink for everyone in the bridal party!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Two-Three hundred at the most. We had it at a local state park and did a Wedding/Reception all in one. BBQ style reception. No music, no fancy decorations. Just food, family/friends, and yard games. It was fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• About 1500.00
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I had a small church wedding that I enjoyed for about $200. I wore an off-white dress that I already had and made my flowers. We paid the minister and had the license fee. We had music from a mixed tape that I made. After the ceremony about 20 of us went out to dinner and my fil paid. My sil made a cake.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• We spent close to $20,000 (2001) because I'm part Dutch and hubby is Greek and we had a big fat Greek wedding with a Dutch touch. But Greek weddings mean A LOT of guests. We had 900 guests and most of the money went to the reception. But our parents paid for everything! Ahh those were the days!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 10:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• About $3000 it was in our backyard, live music, catered food, beer, wine, a great dress from David's ($99) - it was everything I could have dreamed of and actually much more fun than a lot of my friends who spent $15000!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• 175... the paid for the church, clean up, and license... my mom did the decor (for both the church and reception)... his grandmother bought the cake... my sister bought my dress and her dress... my other sister bought her dress... my mom had the flower girls' punjabi's made in south africa (they were soooo cute!)... his family brought the food for the reception. it really was a very pretty wedding. sadly, we're divorced. lol... so i guess it's good the price was evenly split. HA!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• We spent 15,000 - that includes the dress and the rehearsal dinner. We had our wedding and reception at an old stable yard that has been remodeled for an event area. The rehearsal dinner was a catered event at our house. The reception had an open bar and was a catered buffet of finger foods.
    We paid for half and my parents paid for half.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 4, 2010