Anyone want facts about whats really going on behind the scenes?

The whole situation is not pretty but with all the rumors flying around who knows whats really going on behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting.
Ok, I expect there are many who don't want to know whats really going on with BP because it's much easier to bash them if they can believe the blame game that is going around(I'm not saying they are not to blame) but for those who really want to get some facts about just what BP is doing to fix this and to help the people affected this is where you can go.
If anyone knows a site where Obama tells what his administration is doing please post it.

http://www.bp.com/bodycopyarticle.do?categoryId=1&contentId=7052055&nicam=USCSBaselineCrisis&nisrc=Google&nigrp=Non_Branded_Crisis_Management-_General&niadv=General&nipkw=oil_spill

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If anyone knows a site where Obama tells what his administration is doing please post it.
    ---
    Mr. Cerebral is thinking about the oil spill.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• LOL...yes, because I trust BP to tell the truth

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I doubt he is actually thinking about the oil spill. Rather more about what he can accomplish behind the scenes while we are all distracted by the oil spill. I am more concerned with them pushing legislation quickly right now while our eye is off the ball. You know how sneaky these snake oil salespeople are. Any opportunity to pass some pork is a good opportunity. Added benefit is that many people are distracted by the oil spill they won't bother to be outraged at government spending until it's already a done deal. Weren't they recently talking about Stimulus 3?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Where all has the oil spread to so far? I know this may sound like a dumb question but I have no clue.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• No Sweet, it's all a lie, they are making it all up. You are just one of those I expected would not even look. Anything that might shed some light on whats really happening you don't want to know because it might prove you are wrong. If you dont know you don't have to admit it. Thats whats wrong with Libs. It's their way or no way. How pitiful
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Are you kidding anon? Of course he is thinking about the oil spill, just because he is a Democrat doesn't mean he isn't American. And if you are afraid of things getting passed under your nose, maybe you should pay attention.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am, which is why I mentioned stimulus 3.

Thinking about the oil spill doesn't mean that he is doing anything about it. Except sending Holder to file for an investigation as to whom is to blame. I would rather they hire people (not James Cameron) in the field of expertise to find ways to stop this and to clean it up. Silly me.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• its, you are taking something that was given to you and your found that is written to shed good light on BP. If they were doing all they could it would be fixed by now!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anon :26, why doesn't BP hire people to do that?
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Oh, now delilahs is an expert in oil drilling. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2010