When is the last time you got hit on?

I do not want to brag, so I will be anonymous. It really makes you feel good that you are still desirable.

So my story is that I went to the bar last night to watch the game with a girlfriend of mine. Two guys came in late and the place was packed watching the Laker game. I know they needed a place to sit, but they came up to us and said if we buy you a drink do you mind if we join you. They will a little flirtations, but harmless.
Please share the last time you got hit on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its been awhile.Probably years. Last time that I can remember was when I was 9 mo pregnant. The guy saw me from behind and was talking to me. I loved the shocked look on his face when he saw my tummy! Hilarious!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i was leaving the bar because it got boring, and as I was walking out, a guy came up to me asking "oh no you're LEAVING?" followed by a flirtatious smile. I was wearing a tank top with a built in bra....I'm a bit big up there and the fabric is tight so yeah...he was after one thing lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'm 34 weeks pregnant now, but very early in my pregnancy I had a guy hit on me while I was at the mall waiting on my husband. He asked me if I'd like to go out sometime - I told him I was married (to which he replied "I won't tell if you won't") AND that I had 4 kids at home and was pregnant with my 5th. At that point, his eyes got kinda big (he was pretty young) and said "oh" and just walked away. I thought it was hilarious!!
    I guess it is true that pregnant women are beautiful!

Answer by missanc at 10:24 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• by my neighbor yesterday. I have to agree although i have no interest I love it when i get complimented it is a real confidence boost.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• That is pretty good, 9 months pregnant and still reeling them it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• yuck...by an old man at work. He said "if you ever decide you want to have you an afair..let me know"....eww..it sent chills all over my body. This guy was like 70.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It is a good feeling when you get a compliment every now and then lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• UGH.. I hate getting hit on! It doesn't happen all the time, but I don't like it.
    I just point to my ring lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I can honestly say I've never been hit on in my entire life. Even my DH didn't really hit on me when we met. I'm 48, how sad is that?
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• A DJ AT A CLUB ,HE LOOKED A LIL MESSED UP ....I JUST FLASHED HIM MY RING AND WALKED AWAY !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 4, 2010