morning after pill

I miscarried 10 days ago. My dh and I had sex last nite. I no we should of used protection. I am not ready for a baby yet. My question is...Could of have ovulated already? Im still bleeding lightly..

I might get the morning after pill and get on BC I am so worried!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its possible. I doubt it though
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 10:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yeah I am not sure either but you could take it just in case. I took it when I was certain my husband had oppsed and my daughter was just a baby. It worked
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• you should ovulate within two weeks so its close. your still bleeding though. idk anything is possible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• If I were you, I would take it just in case, if you are really not ready for another baby. I've heard of people getting pregnant really soon after miscarriage. And so sorry to hear about your loss btw.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:16 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• You do what you feel is right! I dont believe in killing any child no matter how young! Think twice
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2010