Gank U...

LOL
My 15 month old has started saying thankyou and thats how it comes out, lol. I think its so cute, I just wanna eat her up when she says it. Our cat had 7 kittens and they are 5 weeks old.My daughter keeps finding the kittens,bringing them to me, setting them on my lap and then says "GANK U" and toddles off to find another,lol.
What cute word is yours saying today?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We get Gank U too, except sometimes it morphs into teet tuu. LOL
    He loves passing "cool crucks" on the highway. LOL (cool trucks)
    He calls me "bebe" all the time. (He copies daddy every chance he gets.)
    Oh, and if you say "cheers" he will come clink his sippy cup w/ your glass and say "cheees".
    Ha-Ha. I love this age. :)
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• mine's not 15 months, she just turned 2 on the 2nd :( lol..but she's picked up on "sorry babe"..bc i always say sorry babe if i trip over her. her thank you, used to be said "ee baba"...lol i always would tell her to say thank you momma or thank you dada..umm, she says meme for excuse me (when she farts/burps) and meme momma (or whoever) when she wants by you. not trying to brag...i know it seems like i am, but dh's side of the family farts at the dinner table, including his 8 yo sister, and i'm bound and determined for dd to know that it's not right to do that.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My husband replaced the batteries in our 4 yr old's sound book. He was very happy that it worked again & he said, "Thank you, Daddy, that was very politeful!" They come up with the funiest things. I keep a journal of all the funny & cute things our kids say.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My 3 year old daughter calls my husband and myself "honey" when she's talking to us. She doesn't always do it, but it's cute to hear it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• HAHA~ "sorry babe" that has to be too cute coming from a 2 year olds mouth,lol
    Politeful...awww he made up his own word! I love it!!!!
    lol I love kids :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:06 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• love the idea of a journal of the things they say! mine is 13 months and going thru a whiney pahse so I cant tell what anything is...one big whine(sigh)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:07 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• it's adorable when she says it!!! oh,...her papa also taught her "peace babe" "shoot the rock" "shake baby" "right on dude" and a few others....she also refers to herself as "cookie"....since she can't quiet say kenzie yet! lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 11:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My brother taught my 18 month old to "fist bump" and say "dude" when he does it. It's really cute!

Answer by missanc at 1:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My son is 2-1/2 and we are slowly losing those cutesy words like Dino-no was dinosaur and last night he corrected Pup-puter which was computer. But now he is adding on "I think" at the end of a lot of sentences- "They open the doors at the toy store, I think" Or he tells me " i want something special" when he doesn't like or want what we are eating.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Mine says treeeeees aka please.
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010