Is Obama avoiding Issa?

Obama is heading off to Louisianna to show that he is "furious" about the oil spill situation at the same time Issa is pressing the white house to disclose official campaign travel and fully disclose any possible efforts to manipulate elections.

Is there any point to Obama going to the gulf state when we already know he isn't capable or responsible for plugging the leak? Is this just another photo op or is he blowing town to get away from the heat on the hill?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• OP, it appears the subject of the day is "avoid the issue, AND Issa".

Honestly, I don't know enough about Issa's issues to discuss this, but will take the time to read up. Thanks!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• You know you people. You complain if he goes, you complain if he doesn't. You just do not like Obama we get it. Now get over it. You have to live with it until 2012!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It was just a question. I wasn't sure if he was avoiding the heat from Issa or if he has planned this trip to the gulf coast. Get over yourself, delilahs. If I want to post a question asking about something that is actually going on, this is the place to do it. If you don't like hearing negative comments or commentary about obama, perhaps POLITICS & CURRENT EVENTS isn't the section you should be cruising.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Just out of curiousity, are all anon posters "you people" ?

Considering how many people are still hung up about Bush, no one needs to "get over" Obama. He is still president, BTW.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• You have to live with it until 2012!
    -------------
    Only if he is not impeached over the jobsgate he and slick willie created.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:31 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• yes jewjew he will be impeached and than you republicans can take over again right? Yeah that worked out great for you all didn't it. I think not only Bush's failure but picking Palin was your downfall. I may have voted for McCain if he hadn't been for her. In fact I did not vote for anyone because I did not agree enough with anyone running. By the way i know not ALL republicans are like you all. My father is republican and actually agrees with me on a lot of things.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My father is republican and actually agrees with me on a lot of things.
    ----------
    send me his email address so I can aske him directly. I'm having a problem today with your credibility. :)
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:40 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I love it when someone who doesn't even bother to vote suddenly becomes a political pundit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• jewjew go on FB and look up robert peck. It is an older guy standing in front of a green wall. I do not have his email address we only speak on FB!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anon would you rather me vote for someone I did not agree with? Just because I did not vote does not mean I do not know anything. I decided not to vote actually on Nov 4th because I still could not make up my mind. Sorry i will nto do somthing halfassed
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 4, 2010