What is the first cd you ever got? Do you still have it? Do you actually ever listen to it?

Just for fun, I've been listening to really old and bad stuff. We're talking Brittney Spears' first cd, boy bands (NSync, BackStreet Boys).

BobbieJean03

Asked by BobbieJean03 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it was the spice girls if I remember right....I probably still have it. We have SOOOO many cd's it's ridiculous.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 11:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• YIKES I have over 400 cd's!  There is no possible way I can remember which was the first.   Most of it is on my Ipod, which is what I listen to most these days. I still listen to my favourite oldies from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• no i don't have them anymore because i'm sure they got scratched all to hell but my very first was Boys 2 Men and Guns n Roses i remember i asked for them for Christmas. I do actually still have my Guns n Roses..but i bought it again because i love it so much its the best of GNR
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I Forgot All about Spice Girls, i had it at one time, but im pretty sure i dont anymore
    BobbieJean03

Answer by BobbieJean03 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I bought three at the same time, my very first CDs, it was the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack, and Nine Inch Nails, and Ani DiFranco. I don't have any of those original CDs, but I still love and listen to all three albums on occasion.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• PS fun question! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:30 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Best of Sam Cooke was my first cd and I still listen to it !!
    I also bought Anita Bakers' Rapture but I don't know what happened to it so sadly don't listen to that one.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 2:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• First one ever was Jewel. I still have it, though it's been converted to Mp3 format.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2010