It is only 4th June 2010 and I am due on 9th June 2010

Is it true that the moon has a lot to do with giving birth? tonight is last quarter moon and i am due on the 9th June. The new moon is on the12 th June which is only three days after my due date. When will you think my baby is going to come? Anybody? This will be my third baby! the first one came very early, the second one came past the due date and this one? dont know......what u think ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It'll come when it's ready. There is a corrolation between the moon and going into labor, though. But a due date is just an estimate. Baby could come tonight or it could wait until the 23rd or longer. Just enjoy being pregnant for now.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 11:36 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• There is a site somewhere on the web that talks about using the Lunar Cycle to induce labor. You might see if you can find that site. There might be more answers for you there but I do know that there is a correlation between the moon and labor.

During hurricanes when the lunar pull is stronger than any other time hospitals and birthing centers are flooded with women in labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 4, 2010