• In the Spotlight:

are you a morning person? Or are ya one of those people that's like leave me the hell alone till I've had my coffee?

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am a morning person after i have had my coffee....but i slept in today until just after 7 am....then at about 8 ish we got cracking at the house work. we slasked the past two day because we were out and about doing fun things. but today is cleaning day...and if we get done we get to go swimming!! YAY!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I don't really drink coffee, so I'm a "leave me alone and let me sleep in until 11, and then MAYBE I will feel alive enough not to just grunt and growl at you."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I don't like getting up out of a nice warm bed but I'm not a grouch either. Once I'm out of bed, I'm the irritating one that spouts "GOOD MORNING" to everyone in earshot while holding a big grin on my face.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• If someone wants to keep their head on their shoulders, they shouldn't talk to me until I've had at LEAST one cup of coffee, sometimes two, and a cigarette outside. Most mornings, I'm out of bed, dressed, and strait to the porch for coffee and a cigarette. Then, I'm happy go lucky and very friendly!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I am both. Leave me alone in the morning because that is when I have the most energy to get things done. I accomplish nearly everything I have to do for the day before 12:00 noon. After that it is downhill for me. Me energy level just decreases as the day goes on. Thank God for Coffee!!
    Anonymous

• Me=My*
    Anonymous

• Definately a morning person. I wake up happy, and early. But my husband is NOT a morning person. We have a rule around here... He can't talk until he wakes up, and if he does he has to follow up whatever he says with, "I'm sorry". It's an ongoing joke, we don't really make it a "rule". :)
    teamplayer

Answer by teamplayer at 11:15 AM on Jun. 5, 2010