Unique birthday themes....

I always go all out for my daughters birthday parties and she will be 3 this year, for her 1st birthday we did a princess theme, then her 2nd we did a candyland theme.
This year I want to do something amazing and unique. her birthday is in the fall, near halloween and I thought about doing a cute halloween themed party, but I want something really unique...any ideas? Im open to all suggestions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've done:

Teddy Bear Picnic- where all the guests brought their Teddy Bears, dressed up, and we had prizes for "Most original Teddy Bear" "Funniest", "Scariest"....Teddy Bear that most looked like owner. We had a Teddy Bear Parade and Played the song from the Jungle Book "The Bear Necessities" for the judging, cut sandwiches out with cookie cutters, etc., Decorated with a jungle theme.

Renaissance Faire- Lots of fun, with renaissance style games and food

Tea Party- (i have only boys, but went to a Tea Party for a little girl it was fabulous) They painted the girls nails, had gloves, hats and boas for them to put on, served mini sandwiches, and mini cakes.....it was soooo much fun!!!

Cupcake Party- there are lots of good cupcake party decorations and things right now (check scrapbooking stores too) each guest decorates her own cupcake for eating.

Good luck, have fun, and happy birthday to the birthday girl!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2010