Does anyone else not like winco?

It's a brand new grocery store chain..their produce is nasty and expensive you can't find anything it's all spread out it's equally as expensive as walmart they have a weird meat selection well atleast in my area? How bout y'all?? You do have to bag ur own groceries and it's still expensive!! None of the workers don't know where anything is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We don't have Winco here. That must be a southern thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 4, 2010

• The first Winco I ever went to was in Reno Nevada. I loved the store. There prices were about the same as Walmarts but they offered stuff you could buy in bulk like candy, flour, rice, ect.. You do bag your own groceries but they offer you paper or plastic. It's also an employee owned store!
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 12:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• where do you live OP? Im in Va. and we dont have Winco
    Anonymous

• Heres the trick with the produce at Winco! NEVER buy the stuff on the top.... I swear everything just keeps getting put back on the top, no matter how old it is! I always dig down to the first spot that is "unpicked" and get my produce from there. Meat is good as long as you only get the things that are pre-packed, liked bags of frozen chicken. I've found that Winco has a much larger selection than Walmart, and a HUGE bulk section, but you have to be picky about what you buy there! I cant afford to feed my large family, plus my daycare, if I shop anywhere else, so I just deal with bagging my own groceries. I do a better job than anyone that works at the stores! ~~~ (Why would you put bananas with canned foods, anyway? UGH!)
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I live in Utah and the one where i live is screwy whoever decided where things go is completly nuts!!! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 5, 2010