What do you think about Joran van der Sloot?

It looks like he might have killed someone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• 5 years to the day after Natalie Holloway's death. I find the timing very strange. I think he will get what is coming to him eventually.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Right. He will get what is coming.
    Looks like wealth and privilege will only protect him to a certain point.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Quinn. He looks awfully guilty and he is too cocky for me! And to lie to Beth Holloway to get money is is about as low as one can go...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I think he is guilty as h-ll. That's just too much of a coincidence, and there is a video tape where he admits to killing Natalee, but it couldn't be used in court for some reason.

I have a suspicion there are actually a string of dead girls in his past. Unluckily for him, this last dead girl has a father with both power and money, and Joran doesn't have daddy to run interference anymore.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I only think a little less about him than I feel about a parent who sends their child to mexico to drink because the drinking age is younger than in her hometown. Had her parents acted like responsible adults that young lady would still be alive.
    Anonymous

• Glad he was caught and I hope he is convicted and put to death
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I think he is a SPOILED  RICH BOY KILLER ....

It is POSSIBLE that someone is following him around and leaving dead girls at his hotels

but more than likely , he is just a FARGING KILLER who's Daddy has gotten him off too many times

Hope he ROTS and I HOPE he TELLS what REALLY happened to Natalie Hollaway

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

So we are blaming the victim now? WOW

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• "Had her parents acted like responsible adults that young lady would still be alive. "

Guess you haven't heard about the 21 year old found with her neck broken in his hotel room yet.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:17 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Serial killer and a spoiled brat !!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2010