It is only 4th June 2010 and I am due on 9th June 2010

Is it true that the moon has a lot to do with giving birth? tonight is last quarter moon and i am due on the 9th June. The new moon is on the12 th June which is only three days after my due date. When will you think my baby is going to come? Anybody? This will be my third baby! the first one came very early, the second one came past the due date and this one? dont know......what u think ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's up to your body & the baby. No one call tell you, we could only guess. Even drs are only guessing (unless they induce, but that's just asking for trouble).
    Anonymous

• I don't know about the moon theory, but I do know that babies come when they want, lol. My first was born at 35 weeks, and my second baby was born at 40 weeks, 4 days lol.

Best thing I can tell ya is to walk, and have lots of sex, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• How could we possibly know when your baby will come?
    Anonymous

• hmmm... i have heard rumors about the full moon theory, and i work at a police dept and it does seem like all the crazies decide to come out at that time, lol... when i was preggo i was praying for the theory to kick in, lol... lets just hope baby decides to come when he/she is ready! good luck mama!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Babies come when they are ready. My first came 2 days after a full moon. She could have baked a little longer, but the doctor was in a hurry. My second came 1 week after a full moon along with 3 of his kindergarten classmates. I think it was the 4 out of 23 kids in a 3 day span. My third came 2 weeks after a full moon during a snow storm. I don't think the moon has much pull (pun intended)
    Anonymous

• It has to your body and your baby's NOT the moon.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 3:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I went into labor on a full moon at 37 weeks. Every maternity room at the hospital was taken and triage was full of women in labor. The dr said it was the full moon, and she wasn't kidding.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010