Whos kids are starting kindergarden this fall???

And how old are they??? Is this your first kindergardener or do you have others in school? Mine is she just turned 5 the end of April. I have a feeling I am going to cry since I was emotional on her 5th birthday lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my first started kindergarten (10 years ago!) I cried so much. I was standing in the school yard with tears literally pouring down my face. People were staring at me! I had a mini breakdown! After that on the first day of school I continued to cry when I would see the kindergarteners (kids I didn't even know!). When my daughter started 2 years ago I managed to get my act together and shed a few, normal tears on her first day. We'll see what happens when my baby starts in 2 years. I might need a stretcher or at least some good drugs!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• my son will start. He will be 6 the end of nov. He went to pre k though so we are ready. I wont be sad
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• my daughter is 5 turned 5 in Nov she will start kinder. Now she went to a Montessori primary class so she was in a classs of pre k-kinder and went all day. So for her this will just be a new school.

My son her older brother just finished 1st grade. he is a July b-day so he is a young one for his grade.

All I have left is my 2 yr old....
    Anonymous

• is this your oldest or only child? I am the previous post with 3 kids. i did cry with my first. he was ready he was exited I was not! LOL It will be fun though:)
    Anonymous

No I have another child that is 2.5 and we are planning on trying to have another this summer, but I have been a SHM since I was 7 months pregnant with my 5 year old. I rarely ever get a sitter. So I am going to be sad when she goes to school. She has never been in childcare or preschool. She is so exited she can't wait to start school she has been asking since she was 3 or 3.5 to start school lol
    Anonymous

• My son will be 5 on the 30th and we had kindergarten orientation yesterday!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:05 PM on Jun. 4, 2010