best deals on cars. Toyota or Kia

we are thinking of getting rid of our truck since it's eating on gas. Now we are looking for good deals on cars either Toyota or Kia.
First we want low payment
Second good on gas mileage. above 35+
and a descent car.
Right now we are paying about $400 on car loan and $350-$400 on gas. It's way killing us. Please anybody knows a good deal on cars. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't trust Toyota anymore
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 1:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• kia is good, but i don't know of any car that get 35+mpg
    Anonymous

• i would look at carmax online
    Anonymous

• Aside from the recent problems I can honestly say Toyota is better. They are more reliable they last longer and in my opinion they are better on gas.

Here is the list of all the recalls

http://autos.aol.com/article/toyota-recall-list/

mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Also I would look on craigslist for vehicles or go to a used dealership because going to the dealership they will charge you out the but.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i love chevys
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Im leary of Toyotas now as well. I used to LOVE them but have been very disappointed lately. Kia to me is a disposable car. Its a good point a to point b car but it will drop like a rock in value and has no umph. I LOVE my Subaru though. Our payment is below $400 a month and we typically get about 25-29 mpg for gas. Good luck! Car shopping is tough!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Toyotas are still the best cars (one of them anyway) The recent recall was not THAT big a deal. All car brands have recalls (and some similar to the toyota ones). Toyotas was just blown WAY out of proportion!
    Anonymous

• I've had a KIA Sorento for 4 years; paid $25,000 cash and I absolutely love it. Have NEVER had any problem with it. I've always thought Toyotas were good but I wouldn't go anywhere near one now since the recalls. BTW, EVERY car drops like a rock in value, starting from the millisecond you drive it off the lot.
    Anonymous

• KIA is junk, and I don't trust Toyota anymore. Have you looked at Honda?
    Anonymous