Can't get anything done!!

My two year old cries everytime I even look busy. I can't do any kind of housework or anything without him crying and begging me to take him outside. Do any of you have this problem?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that is why i wait til nap time or after bedtime to do my housework
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 1:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yeah, I just solved it by not doing chores, lol.
    Just kidding. Let him cry. He has to learn the world doesn't revolve around him. Or put him to work. Give him something to clean. He's old enough to help out. If you're doing dishes give him a rag and some plastic dishes to play with.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I get my son involved with the housework. That way he feels like he is doing something important and it keeps him busy.
    Anonymous

• Mine was over whining and crying like that by 2. He could converse about things. So, if I said, let momma finish cleaning this or doing that first, then, we can go outside. He would be fine with it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2010