Did this ever happen to you, if so how did you repond?

Im in Kohl's shopping when some poor old lady takes a spill, I run over to help her and she says " O lord, thanks for helping me, but you shouldnt be helping me in your condition" AAAHHHH she thought I was pregnant... I had a baby almost 2 yrs ago, I just cant lose weight..

MaddyAndLanie

Asked by MaddyAndLanie at 1:24 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, yikes. I would respond by not eating for a month. I am vain like that!
    Anonymous

• I know, I have been dieting since, I was mortified.... Why does big boobs and a belly mean pregnant?? lol...
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 1:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I had embarrassment all over my face, I sucked my belly in and was like, Im not pregnant, im just fat... Im not in denial here.. lol
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 1:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• that happened to my friend at the dollar store! a lady asked her if she was pregnant and she went off on that lady! :) i was so embarrased for the both of them! that night my friend and i went to the park and walked for 30 min every night! dont worry that happens to alot of women! as long as your happy and healthy dont worry about it!
    Anonymous

• AHhhhhhhhhh I would prob. cry !!! Then go hit the gym !!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 1:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I would have laughed like crazy and been like, "oh honey, my kiddo is two, I'm just tubby!" I love my curves and my little tubbyness. It wouldn't have bothered me
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I probably would have cried.
    Anonymous

• aww i am so sorry. i feel the same way about my self. i have a big belly and big boobs. but let me tell you this. some old ladies are rude and do not know how to keep thier mouth shut! i prob would have kicked her back down and left her there. lol not really but damn. dont take it to heart. dont let other ppl control your feelings! you are a momma and your body made a miricle. be proud of your self!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Aww, I'm sorry, I don't know how I would respond. I am always very careful not to assume until the woman references it herself or if it is terribly obvious. I don't think dieting works, I think only changing how you eat in a way that you can do permanantly works and adding excercise.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Preggydyke, lol thats what I really wated to do Kick her back down, lol...
    I think it serves me right to put on almost 70 lbs... I never had boobs though before gaining so much weight. I only hope they dont inflate with the rest of me...
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 1:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2010