If someone blocks you from fb, how do you know?

I sent a message to someone that I suspect blocked me. How would I know? It still left me send her the message, but we are not friends on fb.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, try sending another message or try going to their viewing their profile and it will say that you can't send them a message or you can't view their profile because your BLOCKED.
    Anonymous

• Anon:35 is wrong - if a person has blocked you, you won't find their profile - searching their name will yeild no results, going to a mutual friend's profile will only show you "facebook user" where they are, and you cannot send them a message in any way shape or form. If you're able to get to the person's profile and send them an inbox message, they have not blocked you.
    Anonymous