SISTER'S FEUD!

Brandon and Brooke were going to the mall with their dad and Bree wanted to go. Neither of them wanted her to go so she started crying(tearing up) when they left. I got really mad and called them and told them it made me sick and they were cruel for doing that. I didn't want to look or talk to them, so I told them to go stay with their dad that night. They said it was my fault because I tried to whisper to them to take her but she heard me. They said i put it into her head. Its a day later and I am still mad that my kids are so selfish just because she isn't there real sister, they don;t even treat her like a sister.

Niece: My mom is always saying that my dad needs to spend time with just his 2 kids and now that he is she calls every 10 minutes screaming at us about being cruel and sick. I treat Bree like a sister,I come home everyday and talk and hang out with her. Its not the fact, that hse isn't my whole sister

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Cont'd, its the fact that she is 6 and we are 14 and 17. She didn't even care that much but our mother is still yelling at us a day later about it. She told me she couldn't wait until we move out and wish we would now. She says she doesn't want to hear us talk or look at us. We got Bree a cookie from the mall but our mother doesn't even care about that.

Ok now that you heard both sides. what SHOULD my sister be doing
    Anonymous

• I'm confused about what is going on, but it is totally normal for a 14 year old and a 17 year old to not want to go to the mall with a 6 year old. My sister is almost 5 years younger than I am and was not fun to be around at all.

The mother needs to get over it, and do something else with the 6 year old. She should be ashamed of herself for talking to the teens like she did.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Doesn't matter.....YOU AREN'T HER MOTHER!!
    Anonymous

• Bree needs to learn coping skills when told no. Mom needs to stay out of it and concentrate on adult things and not on harassing teens. Let it go, mom and move on. My sister is ten years older than I am. She treated me like crap when I was young but I knew she loved me. She hated taking me places but my mom made her which made things worse. It's taken us 40 yrs to work through all of that. Mom, leave the kids alone.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:35 AM on Jun. 5, 2010