Baby kicks...

I'm 21 wks and it seems like she'll kick a pretty good amt for a few days then for a couple I wont be anything at all. Then she kicks again...anyone else experience this or do yours kick pretty frequently?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm 20 weeks and that is about what it's like. some days i feel the baby a lot, and some days i dont feel much at all. maybe a roll now and then.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My son is two years old and was a very healthy kicker when I was pregnant, but I remember going through this too. you are still only half way there so you have to imagine how small your little one still is. You are feeling it when he/she are in the right position for you too feel it and when he/she moves around you just aren't feeling it but im sure its still kicking up a storm! If he/she goes too long and you notice nothing call your doctor! It also doesn't hurt to shake your tummy with your hands to wake him/her up! Good luck!
    aidyns_mommy

Answer by aidyns_mommy at 1:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• at 21 weeks this is nothing to worry about. once you hit 24 is when you will start feeling it constantly.
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies
    Anonymous