any of you want kids until you had them??? Is there a return policy?

LOL im jokin.....kinda. I mean i wanted kids, I want my kids..but sometimes I wish I could just pause them for a couple days for a break...........we are military family so i cant just call their grandparents...aunts uncles ect for a babysitter every now and then.........ugh. But seriously any of you wish you never had kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, if you kept your reciept and your kids are under 90 days old! lol Sometimes its like that.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• today yes lol my son is being a brat! J/k but I had my son when I was 21, I wish I would have waited until I was around 25.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have my days when i think about how much eaiser things would be and alot less stressful.And the pause thing, o yeah, when i get frustrated with them, a pause button would come in handy, even for only a min or two, But i know i wouldn't be this happy without them!!
    TulsaMommy

Answer by TulsaMommy at 1:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My own kids are 21 and 25, but no, I never wanted kids. I had them because at the time there wasn't any way for me to get a job or go back to school. Worst part is I never really felt like a "mom" you know? More like an incubator for my ex's babies, my DD has always treated me like she hates me, even when she was a baby.
    I now have two stepboys, but still can't seem to get that "we're a family" feeling going. Sorry...having killer cramps and can't even leave my freaking apt for the next 4 days.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I knew I always wanted to have children, and I wanted to have them young because I have a great support system with my family so I knew it wouldn't be impossible to finish school and I have a successful career following in my dad's footsteps in a company that my grandfather built. I recognize how lucky I am to have the family and advantages that I have, I've never taken it for granted nor am I trying to brag about my good fortune - I just wanted to make all that clear to avoid any bashing. Now having explained all that I do know how you feel, I'd probably go insane if I didn't have so many people willing to babysit - even when I don't ask. My parents insisted on taking my kids at least one weekend a month, and so my ex-in laws also insist on taking them one weekend a month so I get at least two weekends a month to forget about being a mom. I also have various relatives always asking to bring my kids to one event or another.
    Anonymous