Pre-School Registration Fee

How much is your child's registration fee?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• $60.00 but $30 goes towards first months tuition. $200 seems crazy do you get any of that back? How much is the monthly tuition?

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It was $20 the first year, then they moved to a new building and expanded all the classes, and they started charging $25 to apply.
    Anonymous

• $15, refunded at the end of the year or taken off tuition for the younger kids. The only reason our preschool charges a reg. fee is to guarantee spots - if a person doesn't pay the fee there's no guarantee there will be room for their kid. Based on last years fees, they know they need an extra session this fall.
    Anonymous

• OP Here....
    My daughter's pre-school is charging a $200 registration fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was excessive and that is why I was asking. Grrrrr
    Anonymous

• Mine is $300, But it's a private Christian school.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• It depends on how many days we were registering for - it's equal to one month's tuition so since we were only registering for one day this fall it was only $85. But when my daughter was 4 and we registered for 5 half days/week, it was $425.

Answer by missanc at 3:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My monthly cost is 178 a month.She starts on the 28th of this month.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Our registration fee is $50. That is to see if you can get a spot. Then if you get a spot, you pay one month's worth to save the spot if you get one. The one month's worth goes to the last month of school though...so you don't loose it at least.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2010