How do I get it through his thick head?

I work nights, everytime I come home my DS is in bed with my SO.... I told him not to do that because he needs to sleep in his own bed and I can't sleep with him in bed with us.... Now my DS REFUSES to sleep in his crib for naps, I go of 2-3 hrs a night and I'm exhausted and need my naps when I can get them, So how do I get him to understand? I've tried being nice, tried yelling, my next step is to hit him over the head with a baseball bat lol

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• bash his brains in & go sleep in your son's room lol sleep tight!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Babies need to cuddle. Why does he "need" to sleep in his own bed? It really sounds like you just "want" him to.
    Anonymous

• some of the best cuddleing i have ever had comes from my little girl! we are a co-sleeping family.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 2:12 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i love sleeping with my son however now he refuses to sleep in his room and take naps, thus a very cranky mommy
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i understand. i love having my little man sleep with me but he needs to sleep in his bed because he can't sleep with us forever. all of you need sleep. so tell your so if he doesn't put him in his crib then he gets to stay up when he won't sleep. it took about a week for my little man to get used to sleeping in his crib. he sleeps through the night now and sleeps better. you might have to make him sleep in his own crib. it sounds mean but he'll get used to it and everybody will be getting sleep.
    Anonymous

• Pay a visit to drjaygordon.com...there is a technique for transitioning baby. Have SO read it. But expect that you will be dealing with it. Forever tired is part of the maternal job description...you never get away from it.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2010