Anyone else just waiting for the 5 o'clock bell?? Well 4 o'clock for me.. God this day is going slowwwwww.

MaddyAndLanie

Asked by MaddyAndLanie at 2:19 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!!!!!!! it is moving very slow :(
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yes, and only me and the secretary are in this afternoon. Everyone else is out playing golf or going to the lake!
    Anonymous

• I even went out for a walk to make the time run down...
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 2:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I won't be done until late tonight. I could have come in at 7 and probably would've been done by 3 or 4 but I was jus so tired this morning and chose to sleep in until 10! So now I have to make up for it. The work isn't too hard but it's just dragging today. I love my job so usually the time just flies by but I know as I sit here that my kids are at home with my boyfriend enjoying the pool while I'm stuck here and today I have to work with my ex...ugh if I didn't love his family so much I would've called out today but my ex-FIL is my boss and I know he needed to get this stuff done today. I'll just have to stop by my ex-in laws on my way home and raid their liqour cabinet, they buy the expensive stuff, since my kids are going with my ex after we finish up here.
    Anonymous

• Amen to that.
    MaddyAndLanie

Answer by MaddyAndLanie at 3:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Well....it is just past 6:00pm here in the eastern time zone, so if you are in the same time zone then you must be on your way home.
    Enjoy your Friday night!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• If you worked for me, and used an office computer for personal use during office hours and not while on a break, you would be fired (and would not be eligible for unemployment compensation).

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2010