What kind of cell phone do you have?

We just switched from ATT where I had a Vu to Verizon where I now have a Droid Eris. I am still figuring it out and I think that Smart Phones have 5th graders beat by a mile, LOL. This phone is too smart for it's own good. LOL I do love having all the little extras though, it makes life easier, and I often wonder how I ever survived without a cell phone pre-2006 (when we got our 1st phones). I am hopelessly addicted to the convenience of my cell phone & I openly admit it.

tracylynnr67

Asked by tracylynnr67 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have the droid and I'm not sure what I would do with out it...this phone does everything. Every time I think of something I go to the market on the phone and they have it!! I got this mirror and a magnifying glass for the kids, I didn't think they would have stuff like that but its great I use it to keep my kids entertained a lot!
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 2:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i have a pre paid verizon. it's samsung. i havent had minutes on it in almost a month, and dont plan on getting any in the next month. i dont use it when i do have minutes.
    Anonymous

• I'm with AT&T and I have a Sony Ericsson. Hate it, wish I had never settled for it (like I always do w/ my cell phones). I'm going to be getting an iPhone next (soon hopefully if DH finds a job soon). Its going to cost me a bit, but I'm sick of settling for phones that I end up hating because I wanted to save a little bit of money.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have an AT&T Strive
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have the Blackberry Tour.........and I LOVE IT!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have AT&T and my actual phone is an LG Shine. My SO keeps telling me to upgrade and get an iPhone like him since when he's home I'm always taking his phone and playing with all the apps but truth is I'm just lazy and not quite ready to get acquainted with a new more complex phone. I'm in no rush to get a flashier looking phone since I mostly just text and make the occasional phone call and my phone does that just fine. I text about 80 times more often than I use it for phone calls, I also have a lot of videos and pics of my kids.
    Anonymous

• I have a Samsung Intensity through Verizon.
    I liked it at first but now I hate it because it randomly shuts off and turns back on for no reason when I'm in the middle of doing something.
    IxAmxPintxSized

Answer by IxAmxPintxSized at 2:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Prepaid Tracphone

Answer by admckenzie at 2:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have a Alias from Verizon. I like it for two reasons. #1: It flips open. Call me "Old School", but I like a cell phone to hug around my face when I talk on it. I use to have a Chocolate, but it was like talking out into the air to me. lol. #2: It flips open another way (looks almost like a small laptop, lol) and has a qwerty keypad for texting. This cut the time it took to write a text in half! :) I love all the features of my phone, but its almost 2 years old and is getting hot more often when I talk on it for a longer time. If anyone knows of a phone that has these features and is offered through Verizon, let me know...lol. I know they have a Alias 2, but I am not sure if they are still selling these...
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I also have a prepaid Tracfone.....it saves me money. I don't care to talk on a cell phone or Text or play games,etc. I keep my Tracfone in my purse and I won't use it at all except for emergencies or to let someone know that I have landed at the Airport and need a ride,etc. My daughter is addicted to her phone.All she does is Text and check baseball or football scores, talk or text her DH. They can't put their phones down. Its just crazy.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 4, 2010