current boyfriend &ex boyfriend fighting?!?!

Okay so i'm currently living with my current bf &i'm soon to be relocating with my son &i to the same exact town as my ex boyfriend (current boyfriend &i are just not doing so good) &i've been talkin to my ex boyfriend a lot lately well last night i had a dream that my whole fam went to my ex boyfriends house for a weeknd &it so happend that my current boyfriend tagged along well my current boyfriend thought we were hooking up so he fought my ex in my dream i came home one day from shopping not knowin they fought &saw a big scratch on my current boyfriends cheek &him yelling "see what you did Marissa" is this something i should look into finding out what it means or is just nothing? Please &thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Um, see this is totally stupid. Why is an ex and a current even getting together to have a fight or argument. That has trash written all over it. Responsible adult people do not have this stuff going on in their lives. My current and my ex have never even met each other, heck, not even seen each other. Why should they? One has nothing to do with another.
    Anonymous

• okay hun well next you read someone elses questions I advise you to read the WHOLE question &ALL the the WORDS because it was a DREAM I had they have never met eachother EVER so please please hun I'm asking for advice not people like you who are so negative please have a nice day :)
    Anonymous

• it probably represents more of an inner struggle you are having between them. that would be my guess anyway.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• stop talking to your ex. Problem solved
    Anonymous

• i agree with jennifer. ..a lot of time dreams are of an underlying issue. . .does your current BF know your talking to your ex? If he doesn't the dream might be based on a fear you have of him finding out you are. . .
    Anonymous

• You;re asking for trouble if youre talking to your ex. Is your ex the babys father?
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 5:00 PM on Jun. 4, 2010