He will not listen worth sh*&!!!

I keep asking my husband not to smoke cigs in the bathroom, we live in a non smoking apt!! He continues to say, "Yes, I'm sorry. It was raining out, blah blah blah." But then he goes and does it again!! And I have to ask him again, and I HATE the smell in my house!!! You can still smell it from the damn bathroom! What should I do??????? HE WON'T LISTEN! He keeps making excuses not to step outside!

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd put his cigarettes outside and if he brought them back in I'd break every doggone one of them until he stopped doing it. That's just nasty of him. Why do smokers think we can't smell it?
    Anonymous

• My husband refuses to smoke outside even thought he could or he could do it in the garage...so he smokes in the bathroom with the fan on and closes the door behind him with the fan still running
    Anonymous

• Welcome to the smokers world. Thank goodness we moved into a house that has a garage. Mine would try it in the living room of our old apartment. I quit taking our son into the bedroom and told, I didn't ask, him to go outside. You have to keep telling him.
    Anonymous

• Maybe he needs to smoke to go # 2.
    Anonymous

• I'd be so annoyed. take them & throw them out. He cant use them properly, he doesn't get them.
    Anonymous

• if you dont like them then why are u with him it sucks having to smoke outside all the time get over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Jun. 5, 2010