This woman had a baby 3 weeks ago?! WTF?

This woman pissed me off and I have no gripes about my own weight, I think it is just bad. She is in the press saying that every woman can look this good after 3 wks. of giving birth and pregnancy is not an excuse to pig out. She even said that those who are fat after giving birth are fat because they ate too much Taco Bell! That is so disgusting to me. Hey, have you ever thought that maybe you're just lucky! I love how celebrities run around giving normal women advice about weight loss. We don't have cooks and nannies! Does it make you sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• There's no picture.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• no pic
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anonymous

• I agree with her. If i wouldnt have taken advantage of the "im eating for two" i wouldnt have gained 50 pounds with my first pregnancy. Now with my 2nd (back to back) im trying not to gain no more than 20.
    Anonymous

• When I first saw this I thought.... I wonder if it's Bethany LOL
    she is the author of the skinny girl books
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I know! I think her atittude is really rude. I am small like her and I gained about the same amount of weight pregnant, but I did not look like this after 3 wks. It took me about 4 mos. to fit in my old clothes and now I"m exactly the same, but I am a person who is small no matter what. It is my body type. And I think it's rude to assume that everyone has this kind of body type b/c most people do not.
    Anonymous

• I seen that on the news yesturday.
    I was like, whatever,lol.
    WIth my first born I only gained 23 pounds and lost 20 of it within the first 4 weeks after I gave birth. Theres nothing special about that lady, really.
    Yeah, with my second I gained 50! Did I pig out? eh...sure from time to time...but it was just a different pregnancy than my first one. I don't know. Everyone is different, every BODY is different.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:18 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Don't forget that there are some of us who have a problem with their thyroids not working right after giving birth. That made me gain weight, and though I exercised and ate right, I was GAINING weight and I got really depressed because of it. I came out of the hospital at about 125 lbs, and before I found out that child birth had basically destroyed my thyroid, I went all the way up to 140 lbs. That may not seem that bad, but I only went up to 135 in my pregnancy. UGH.
    Anonymous

• pregnancy is not an excuse to let yourself go. yes you need to gain weight but that weight gain just comes naturally from the pregnancy. why is it "sick" to be good looking after having a baby.
    Anonymous