Has anyone been to disneyland/disneyworld while pregnant?

What rides were you allowed to go on? I want to take my son so bad but im 4 1/2 months pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Check their website. It will tell you about the rides and the restrictions (including pregnancy).

You could invite another kids along to ride with him.

Have fun.
    Anonymous

• well, all of the rides will have the warning that will tell you not to ride for liability reasons, but you should be ok with any of the "slow" rides, like peter pan, and of course you can see all the shows
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I haven't been there pregnant, but I don't think you can go on any rides while pregnant. You might be aloud to go on the water ones not sure. Ask your doctor. I am not pregnant, but I plan on trying to concieve anywhere from Sptember through November or even December and I want to go see my Aunt in Flordia next year and then go over and take the kids to disney world before coming home and next year if all plans go through even with my sister then we will both be pregnant when we go next year.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Well, yeah I'm not expecting to go on Indiana Jones or Space Mountain lol
    Anonymous

• Yes I was able to go on a few attractions and I was about 4 months pregnant at the time as well. No one said anything but I am sure I was barely showing and also like you guys said it was the kiddie rides etc...
    Anonymous

• I personally haven't, but a relative did and they actually planned a second trip a few years later because she couldn't go on ANYTHING that she wanted to go on. She found it really frustrating (it was a suprise pregnancy and the trip was booked before she found out.) I would probably wait, but that's just me... I like the roller coasters!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i have and i was able to go on anything an infant could go on which was quite a bit, now obviously the roller coasters and thrill rides were out, but we have gone twice since starting a family and once was with a infant and then again the following year, we are also going back this year and our youngest will be almost 9 months. we had a blast each time.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I went to Disney World when I was 3 months pregnant (we were on our honeymoon). I went on most everything except the big roller coasters. I did go on the safari ride at Animal Kingdom which had a warning on it because it's so bumpy but no more then the back roads in the town we lived in. I also went on the Rockin' Roller Coaster. It was the only coaster I went on. I'm sure the baby slept well after that, lol. That was 10 years ago.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:26 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i went to the magic kingdom 41/2 mos prego and there was tons of stuff i could ride and do. my son was 15 mos so we got on all the rides together. i was worried too b/c this was my first time, but its worth going even prego. the only down side was its alot of walking so i would walk and ride for a while then sit down snack and watch a show (theres tons all over the park) most of the rides are for small kids anyways
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I went when I was almost 3 months pregnant with my first. I rode everything, even though the signs say not to. My midwife said she couldn't recommend it because of liability stuff, but one of the nurses also said that most of the slow rides are probably no worse than riding in a car.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2010