Is it normal for someone to get a small blood streak on tp when you wipe at 13 weeks?

I am 13 weeks prego and I have had 2 previous miscarriages one before and one after my son so I am freaking out. This did not happen when I was preg with my son. I had a small blood streak on my toilet paper when I wiped this went on for about an hour then stopped anyone else have this happen or know if it is anything to worry about?

Candie2008

Asked by Candie2008 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well at 13 weeks I am not 100% sure if that is normal cuz I am not there yet, but I had blood streaks last week and I was 7 wks and my doc said unless I noticed the blood getting heavier then to just relax drink lots of water and to not have any intercourse or do any heavy lifting. I personally would call my doctor...hey that is what they are there for right? GL I wish you a happy pregnancy
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• after sex it is!
    Anonymous

• I agre with Anon..... Was it after sex? Or any strenuous activity?

If so, definitely let your doc know!
    If it bothers you, and it wasn't after anything like that, there is no harm in calling him to get his opinion.
    MrsAdorkable

Answer by MrsAdorkable at 6:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2010