When did you start letting your child take a bath unsupervised?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• about 8 months
    Anonymous

• Well, my daughter is 3.5, and she has partially supervised baths. I will still go into the bathroom with her, but I now feel comfortable enough to bring in a book or my laptop while she splashes. I figure by the time she's 5 she won't need me in there.
    Anonymous

• Totally kidding cant even play afraid the drama will start lol
    Anonymous

• This is a great question. I have a 3.5 yr old and can't wait to see what moms of other kiddos say.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• ThrivingMom my son is almost 3, he will be 3 next month and I think it would be ok with me in the room next to let him splash away with the door open of course and me checking on him frequently. But we have a swimming pool and he knows he has to keep his head above water. I sit in a chair next to the pool and he does good but we are all "water bugs" so he learned early.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• at 3
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• My son at 9 is still supervised,but then again,he is autistic and prone to antics in the tub!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010