I know I cannot be the only one who does not eat this...

The fat off of meat. I cannot stand to eat the fat off of baked, fried, or grilled pork chops or steak or anything of that nature. It totally grosses me out to think that I am eating FAT off of an animal. GAG! What about you? And NO it is NOT the best part! EWWWWW.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i leave it on for flavor but i dont eat it. gross.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I don't eat fat from almost any meat or skin from chicken. I dont eat the fatty parts on bacon either.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I rarely eat meat, but I trim all the fat off of it before i cook it. chicken, beef, don't eat pork but when i used to i would trim that too. the fat is also why I stopped eating pork bacon. it's almost all fat! switched to turkey bacon, so yummy...lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I think it tastes bad eating it strait, but will sometimes leave it on then cut it off after I cook it. The dogs love it though!
    Sometimes, if a certain meat person is at the store, I'll ask them to cut the fat off then re-weigh it so I don't pay as much for it. But, most of them won't do that, they say they can only change the portions in there, not just cut the fat out.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Gross. No I don't eat it.. my niece loves the fat from bacon.. but No.. I don't!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Half the time that's the only thing I will eat. I don't know anyone that makes steak the way I like it, so most of the time I won't eat it. But that big chuck off the side covered in A1 is just heaven on a plate! MMMM!

Now I'm hungry for steak!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Are we long lost sisters? I loathe meat fat! LOL! My mother says I'm way too picky. I really hate the way fat feels in my mouth and it makes me want to vomit. I will pick or cut around any type of meat fat. Even on fried chicken where everyone claims there is no fat. They lie!
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 4:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I didn't know people ate the fat off their meat...people really do eat that? lol..sorry just thought it was the non ediable part of the animal and always gave it to dogs like the bones
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• eww I dont eat meat at all but when I did no thats so gross!
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• No, I do not eat the fat off the meat...however my DH does I try to cut it off the meat, we grill alot and he just takes it and eat it...says "that's where all the flavor is", uhm honey no that is where all the fat is! LOL, but yes that is nasty!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2010