Take your negative energy elsewhere!

I am so sick and tired of asking a question, whether goofy or serious, and it turning into some kind of Battle Royale! I asked a question about ABC's earlier and somehow, some magical blowhole managed to shake attitude my way for it. WTH? I am tired of getting excited that 30 some people answered my question, only to find that really 5 answered it and the rest is some petty banter between people trying to down others. and for what??? to feel better about yourself? Get out of my questions! I ask them to connect with other moms on here, not to start a war. grrrr ladies. Seriously.

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree!! It is nice to have fun and get advice but there is so much attacking going on. People need to lighten up!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• it is annoying isn't it?
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 4:37 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Thank you! It's about time someone said this.
    Anonymous

• if you are talking about the anon question i posted about "people calling me stupid and pathetic" that was not meant for you. i noticed my question got erased but i'm guessing you reported it because you thought it was about you. Maybe you should'nt call people names either though, hun.
    Anonymous

• what are you talking about ananymous 4:42??? perfect example for my point though, Thank you! :)
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I'm so sorry . I answered your question but I just had to say something about that smart aleck anon poster. But if I was one of the ones that ruined the question for you I am sorry.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• ew sticks and stones!!!!!!!!!!!
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I just can't understand why people care about the opinions of total strangers.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2010