Would you, could you on a boat?

alright you bunch of perverts, lol. What is your favorite Dr. Suess story? Mine is the Lorax, love it!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is the Lorax too! I just read it my daughter last night.

By the way, no I couldn't on a boat, I get seasick, lol.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• ours is the lorax too. I bought my son the lorax book and the doll from khols when they were doing Dr. Suess stuff. He was terrified of that doll at first but then we read the story and he found out that the lorax was the good guy and now he loves him.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• The Lorax too! But we generally love Dr. Suess- The Cat in The Hat, Horton Hears a Who..
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 5:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Horton Hears a Who, I read it to both my boys as they were growing up, saving the book to read to my LO when he gets a little older.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I guess I'm a stickler for familiarity.....I still love Green Eggs and Ham. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:28 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• the Lorax is my favorite story but Oh The Things You Can Say! is the most fun to read.
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i think i love the lorax most because i really get into character pretending to be the lorax screaming at the onceler!!! My son laughs =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I also love the Lorax. And Horton Hatches a Who. (An elephant's faithful one hundred percent) I love all the Dr Seuss books. I had so much fun reading them to my kids. and grandkids. And the Richard Scarry books.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Green Eggs and Ham,too. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• i like the ral classic --the cat ith. there is a reason it is the most famous character. but doc suess isnt my fav childrens author. silverstein is way better imo.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2010