Wanting to know the sex of the baby???

I know that I should be thrilled no matter what sex the baby turns out to be...especially being that it took my husband and I a yr to conceive....but I can't help but want to know the babies gender already...and what stinks is I still have a while to find out....what did you ladies do to keep your mind off of it until you found out.

lazo060109

Asked by lazo060109 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I tried sleeping alot lol, that would take away a few hours, but once you're there you realize time goes by before you know it
    Anonymous

• started planning out names for both genders.
    Crocheted things for the baby in yellow and green.
    Crocheted Christmas gifts for my family )since the baby was due in August and I knew we wouldn't have money come Christmas)
    Started working on a scrapbook for when the baby arrived.
    started looking for furniture for the baby. (that is unisex enough for you to get now)
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Thanks ladies it look as though I am on the right track lol...we already have names for both genders I have already picked out unisex furniture...and I just started the scrap book yesterday...If you have any more ideas please throw some my way...thank u in advanced 

hugs

lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I bought the intelli gender thing at walgreens I used it at 10 weeks! It said I was having a Boy!!!! 10 weeks later the ultrasound said GIRL!!! :) Don't waste your money! but its fun!
    Anonymous

• I had the same experience as anon:50, except I used intelligender at 15 weeks. I did all the wives tales that supposedly tell the sex, then the chinese gender chart, and even the red cabbage test. The only one that was wrong was the intelligender, so yeah it was a bit of a waste of money, but it was fun all the same and took my mind off waiting. Hubby thought it was funny, but I figured I'd do all the tests I could find and see which sex popped up the most.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Jun. 5, 2010