Is it possible??

I had the Mirena put in when DS2 was 8 weeks old. He is now 13 months ,and I have been getting my periods since he was 9 months(even though I was told I wouldn't get one). This month I haven't gotten one, and when I tested both times it was Negative. It has now been a week and I still haven't gotten a period. Is it possible that I am just not getting one anymore?? I just find it odd that I was getting one and now I'm not...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• wait 2 weeks test again
    Anonymous

• Its most likely just the mirena... My periods came and went with it they were very irregular the entire time I had it. There is always a very small possibility of becoming pregnant on it but its unlikely. I would wait a few weeks and retest.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yes its possible, but that thing can make you lose your period. Thats how my SIL is.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:42 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• OP here..My BF brought me home a dollar store test, I took it to humor him....It is Positive. Thanks for your comments
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Jun. 5, 2010