baby pinches

Dd is 5 1/2 months and pinches. it really hurts! She always manages to find my nipples to pich too. I will either say ow and move her hand or tell her no and move her hand. how do stop the pinching?

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try a nursing necklace, or those toy links rings to make a necklace, or use a pacifier clip to attach a soft squishy toy to your shirt.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I thinks it's with the age?I dont know but just keep moving her hand everytime she pinches but be kind of firm about it.EVen though shes that young she wont understand but she'll grow up to know when you move her hand that means to stop.
    KaraEmomma

Answer by KaraEmomma at 6:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I used to have to nurse dd while holding one of her hands and kind of pinning the other between my back and the couch cushion. She should grow out of it. Just keep letting her know that it hurts and it's not ok to pinch, and don't give her too much of a reaction that she might find amusing, or it will become a game.
    Anonymous