anything i can do? proably not right?

so a little background....was told last year that i have PCOS and that is why i havent been getting regular periods. i was put on meds but it made me sick so i stopped doing it til after the first of the year. well this past mth i got my period on my own on the 4th. had a 7 day period which was norm for me. had 2 days of nothing then on the 3rd day after hubby and i were together and had a gush of nastiness...(too TMI) and after that had been spotting. then on last thurs started heavy like a period and have been ever since...i am so tired of bleeding...is there anything i can do? they wont check down there til i stop and i dont know when that will be. i was hoping by now but its been about a mth now...help. is there anything i can do? i dont think my meds from before will help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Health

• Stick to an anti-inflammatory diet.

Avoid conventionally raised meat and dairy

Eat at least one serving of good soy (like organic tofu or edamame) every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Thanks for the help....finally stopped yesterday. and we buy our meat from a friend who rasises cows and takes them to a butcher...havent bought meat at a store in over a year. thanks for the suggestions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jun. 7, 2010