"MMR has been linked to autism" Do you agree? (first read this)

" the stabilizer in MMR and a few other vaccines is hydrolyzed gelatin; a substance that is approximately 21% glycine. It appears that, based on readily verifiable science, the use of that form of glycine triggers an imbalance between the amino acid neurotransmitters responsible for the absorption rate of certain classes of cells throughout the body. It is that wide-spread disruption that apparently results in the systemic problems that encompass the mind and the body characterized in today's 'classic' autism.""

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I do agree. My son's symptoms started up after his 1st MMR shot. Coincidence? Maybe,but its still suspicious

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I don't think so. most children that have autism you can tell. This by any means isn't suppse to be rude. My mothers foster boy has autism and he is a remarkable young man. But his sister has it as well and you can see by there facial features that they have autism. I have a friend that has two girls that have autism and they look like my foster brother. I thnk its jsut genetic but parents want to blame some one for the DNA issue. A side note my foster brother has never recieved a vaccine.
    Anonymous

• NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! The MMR: Autism connection has been DEBUNKED 50 ways to Sunday!!! Do a little research. It's L-O-N-G been established that the Wakefield Study that started this whole "Witch Hunt" was never more than an anti big pharma brigade.

I will not go posting link after link that you'll probably never read. If you want to educate yourself, you will need to do your OWN legwork. Just like my husband and I have done regarding our own children--both of whom have been diagnosed with Autism.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Anonymous

• anon: 49

I understand what you're saying. But there are cases of children who are being diagnosed with Autism because doctors can't figure out what really happen to them.

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT VACCINES CAUSE AN AUTOIMMUNE RESPONSE.
    Anonymous

• As a scientist it would take substantial evidence for me to belive the MMR immuniztion is linked to the marked increase in autism. Too few children get autism for it to be from the immunization. I just happens that autism symptoms start at about the same age that the MMR immunization is given. People used to think it was mercury in the immunization that gave kids autism.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:56 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Just like my husband and I have done regarding our own children--both of whom have been diagnosed with Autism.

And I'm sure if you were to have genetic testing it would show in your family DNA.

But for some children diagnosed with "autism" DNA testing is a waste of time since they don't present DNA alterations.
    Anonymous

• No I do not agree! If my daughter caught one of those diseases because I was too paranoid about what a dumb celebrity thought how would I feel? I would die with guilt. It HAS NOT been proven! I heard that a lot of Autism cases are in the stae of NJ too.
    Anonymous

• I'd rather have an Autistic son than no son. I'd take that risk over losing him to some disease I could have prevented.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• As a scientist it would take substantial evidence for me to belive the MMR immuniztion is linked to the marked increase in autism.

well that's what everybody want us to believe that MMR causes Autism. Autism is a genetic disorder with symptoms that are similar to heavy metal poisoning. So here is the tricky part: Why do doctors keep diagnosing kids with Autism when in reality they have other conditions that regular doctors (doctors with no specialization) have no idea how to proceed about it.

There are laboratory tests that have to interpreted by specialized doctors. Regular doctors don't know how to interpret/read laboratory results. This a huge problem in the autistic community where parents are trying to find answers.
    Anonymous