What happened to the dinosaurs? More for christians but feel free to add.

This question is always being passed around on here. What if:

The dinosaurs were peaceful with humans at one time like God intended and with Satan being cast to the earth, things looked bad with them coexisting with humans so God destroyed them in the flood. Sorry if this isnt original.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.gotquestions.org/dinosaur-extinction.html

i found this in the article....

Moreover, fossilized dinosaur prints have been found in the same rock layers as hoof-prints and human footprints.

Anonymous

• I don't believe dinosaurs and humans ever co-habitated.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have never heard that one before!! I have always heard that they were destroyed in the flood. I guess god made a mistake and said "oops" i don't think these will do here
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• OMG! Thats funny! Us living peacefully with T-Rexes! Let me guess,they were actually PLANT eaters and all the anthropologists were wrong about those HUGE teeth and claws?!
    Anonymous

• hahah!
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have always thought dinosaurs were just really old lizards. Back before the flood humans got as old as 1000(Methuselah) and I would assume so did the animals. Lizards never stop growing and dinosaurs alway looked like bigger versions of most of our lizards. So it always made sense to me that dinosaurs were in fact lizards just hundreds of years old. They were "destroyed" with the flood because after the flood nobody and nothing lived that long anymore. I don't think God made an "oops" or that he destroyed them.
    Anonymous

• i do think humans and dinos co existed. if not how do you explain them finding dino bones then finding human made bowl and artifacts a few feet under it? my theory is that there were friendly dinos kinda like the plant eaters. i think they trained them like giant horses or dogs. i also think they were used in building the pyramids. i mean how else would they have gotten those huge stones way up there. the dinos could have easily done it. but i dont see any amount of man power could have done it. not that high. that is just MO but it is a thinker.
    Anonymous

• um..Noah did!
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• oh and alligators live for a long time and so do turtles
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• um...you need to stop watching the flinstones lol. Yet...the power of man can build a huge ark?
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2010