Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband and I want to move.

We don't want an apartment we want a townhouse or house to rent. I was just wondering where you go about looking for properties to rent.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

Answers (3)
  • or

    Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

  • Check out your local paper and those free books you can get outside gas stations. Some real estate agents will help you find properties to rent, but I'm sure they charge a fee for that.

    Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

  • A Realtor will take you to rental properties FREE. The fees are tied into the rental fees they collect from the owners of the properties that they manage. You can also look in the paper. But the great thing about going thru a reputable Realtor is that they are the go to person for issues with the property.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:21 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.