I cut it off!

I cut my moles off with toe nail clippers is this safe?? I have so many and I don't want them getting bigger?? any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Health

• That's F'en nasty!!
    Anonymous

• Ummmmm...ouch! I don't think you should do that...lol! I have no idea what will happen.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• No, totally not safe and they will grow back. When they grow back they will be nastier then the first time around. I have had 4 melanoma moles removed. You should go to the doc ASAP and have them checked out!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I have had one ever since i can remember. When i was younger i scraped it off. It hurt and of course it just came back.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Mole or wart? Moles shouldn't be cut off but warts can be cut off but it would be easier just to put a paste of aspirin and water on them
    Anonymous

• WTH?! Didn't that hurt like a sumbitch?! They're going to come back, if you don't get massive infections in the spots first. It doesn't cost that much to have a doctor take the off correctly, wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 5, 2010