What's going on with me????

For the past few days i've been going to the bathroom NONSTOP and it hurts soooo bad i've been crying!!!! Now my lower back has been killing me, I have a headache, nausea and i'm starting to burn up!!! I'm in so much pain right now it's unreal!! My doc can't see me for about a week and now it's the weekend and I dunno what to do... any idea what could be going on?? Also, any ideas on what I should do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010 in Health

• kidney infection,go to the er!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Is there an urgent care center near you, it's cheaper than an ER.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:31 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Yes, it sounds like a UTI that has travelled up to your kidneys so I would go to an urgent care center or ER. I hope you feel better soon! hugs!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Go to Urgent care. seriously a kidney infection isnt something to just mess with. they are PAINFUL and can lead to other things.

also drink a lot of water and have someone buy cleartract for you its 10x's more potent htan cranberry and is tasteless just add it to a glass of water. GL and be smart about it
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• I agree with the others - go to the ER or an urgent care center. Sounds like you might have a UTI, bladder or kidney infection. Hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• Definitely sounds like a kidney infection. Go to the ER or an urgent care center pronto!!! Keep us updated!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:01 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• Go to the ER or urgent care ASAP.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 4, 2010

• kidney infection!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2010